Our commitment to you
The Lynedoch Care Charter
Take the first step today...
Schedule your initial appointment
0131 447 9129
This is our 10-point promise to you
1. We care for both you and your home according to your agreed care plan.
2. We are a small sized, independent provider and so we can react to your needs and wants very quickly. Flexibility is one of our strong points.
3. We work hard to provide you with continuity of care.
4. We are available for you 24/7 according to your agreed care plan, and our phones are also answered 24/7.
5. Your care will be continuously assessed to make sure it fits your needs.
6. Your care record is updated at every visit and you, and those you have chosen to be in your care circle, can choose to have access to view it on-line at any time.
7. All our carers are able to help you with activities of daily living. They always have access to support from our senior staff.
8. Our care plans and care records are kept securely on-line. They are accessible to the carers in your team by electronic app. They are updated each visit which ensures continuity between carers.
9. All our staff have,
– Registered with the Scottish social Services Council.
– Completed full induction training.
– Been police checked and have 2 references.
– Access to on-line and in-person training on a continuous basis.
10. We will send out regular newsletters to you. We seek ways to gather your opinions and use them to improve our services.